Enthusiastic, fun and sassy. Consider yourself warned and read bellow to learn more. Or better yet - book a tour with me and meet me in person.
About my favourite...
...places in Prague:
Kampa Island - the center of the Universe, park, funky statues made by David Cerny and lovely local sweetshops and bars. Need I say more?
New World - tiny little streets with tiny little houses, absolutely gorgeous off the beaten path part of the town. Explore New World on the Prague Castle Tour with me.
- Strahov Monastery - my favorite view of the city and best beer in Prague in monastery breewery. Taste one on the Prague in 2 Days Tour.
...things to do:
Sharing my favorite places with others. Becoming a guide was a no brainer.
Relaxing and soaking up the genius loci.
- Acting in theater.
...meals to cook:
Kulajda soup - the Czech Republic is the only country in a world which has creamy dill soup and it tastes delicious!
Šunkofleky - no idea what it is or how to pronounce it?
- Stuffed paprika with sweet and sour tomato sauce. That's how my childhood tasted like.
Getting hungry? Book a private cooking class with me and learn how to cook these traditional dishes from scratch.
...moments of the Czech history:
Medieval times. Rough and glorious.
Braveness of the Czech soldiers during the World War II, especailly being the part of RAF and Heydrich assasination.
- Right now - that's when we are creating history. And I love to put it into context.
Why explore Prague with me:
- I've already made over 7000 visitors fall in love with Prague.
- I'm a licenced guide who tutors others in an official training program for tour guides.
- I adjust the tour to your individual needs, wishes and interests.
- Feel like seeing or doing something you don't see here? Just let me know.
- I know every inch of Prague and I show you exactly those worth your attention
- I care and I share. Not just facts about Prague, but also my opinions, my personal experience living in Prague, my tips and recommendations.
- I will show you Prague all time favourites you dreamed about seeing with your own eyes.
- I'll share my beloved spots with you some of the off-the-beaten track places.
Sounds awesome! How do I book?
Just send me a message and I will get back to you shortly: