Day Trips from Prague
Tereza YOU like it
There is so much more to Bohemia than just Prague!
Day Trip to Český Krumlov
(from 359 EUR/group)
Feel the unique atmosphere of this fairy tale town, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Let me show you the secrets spots with the best views, authentic little boutiques, galleries and cafés, and medieval castle and churches.
Day Trip to Kutná Hora
(from 259 EUR/group)
Imagine travelling back to Middle Ages, to the city where most of the Europe's silver was mined. Add a breathtaking St. Barbara's church, a haunting bone chapel, picturesque streets an astonishing Sedlec Cathedral. These and many more are the reasons this trip belongs among the most popular ones in Bohemia.
Terezín Concentration Camp Tour
(from 229 EUR/group)
A sleepy countryside town where horrible things happened. Let me walk you through the former World Warr II concentration camp, tell you about the Czech-Jewish history, and the Holocaust itself.
Day Trip to Pilsen and Plasy
(from 359 EUR/group)
Beer is not the only reason to visit this astonishing city. Medieval churches, impressive architecture, young atmosphere, hip pubs and cafés, a famous monastery built by Santini in a nearby village. No need to pick your favorite now, wait until I show the beauty of my favorite part of West Bohemia.
Day Trip to Šumava Mountains
(from 399 EUR/group)
Feel like exploring the Bohemian countryside off the beaten track? This trip is what you're looking for. A little bit of hiking in the pristine woods of the Šumava National Park, visiting picturesque towns and villages of South Bohemia, learning everything you wanted to know about life in the Bohemian countryside. Sounds like your kind of thing?
What do others say?
"Tereza’s friendly and upbeat nature was a perfect complement for her clear passion for tourism generally and her obvious love for the extraordinary city of Prague. Her range of knowledge of history, architecture, current affairs and more brought a depth to our visit that we certainly could not have achieved using guide books alone."
Why explore Bohemia with me?
- I've already made over 7000 visitors fall in love with Prague and Bohemia.
- I'm a licenced guide who tutors others in an official training program for tour guides.
- I adjust the tour to your individual needs, wishes and interests.
- Feel like seeing or doing something you don't see here? Just let me know.
- I'll show you places you'll fall in love with.
- I care and I share. Not just facts, but also my opinions, my personal experience living in Bohemia, my tips and recommendations.
- I will show you all time favourites you dreamed about seeing with your own eyes.
- I'll share my beloved spots with you some of the off-the-beaten track places.
Sounds awesome! How do I book?
Just send me a message and I will get back to you shortly: