Prague Private Tours
Tereza YOU like it
Meet your new favourite city!
Can you possibly get to know this amazing city in 4 hours? Not really, but it's certainly enough time to fall in love with it. Let me guide you through the process, I've been falling in love with Prague every day since I was born, over and over again.
Enjoy a private tour of the world oldest castle complex and let me take you through 11 centuries as we explore Prague Castle courtyard, famous St Vitus Cathedral, St George’s Basilica or a picturesque Golden Lane.
Two days, two sides of the Vltava River, two so alike yet so different faces of Prague. Let me introduce you to ancient history as well as present live in this mother of cities.
Looking for a Prague Jewish Quarter Tour that is authentic, honest and memorable? Let me walk you through the Jewish Quarter “Josefov”, part of Prague’s UNESCO World Heritage Site and present you to its striking monuments and memorials, standing both as a tribute to Prague’s rich Jewish heritage and a grieving reminder of its tragic past.
See Prague, hear Prague and taste Prague! Explore this amazing city through food. We will visit Prague's higlights first, shop for some ingredients at local market , and make ourselves a dinner at my home. Feel like learning you to cook typical Czech meals?
What better way to discover Prague than through its food and take a hands-on home cooking class in Prague? My private cooking class gives you an in-depth experience of Czech cooking and insight into authentic local life. Oh, and - come hungry!
What do others say?
"Tereza’s friendly and upbeat nature was a perfect complement for her clear passion for tourism generally and her obvious love for the extraordinary city of Prague. Her range of knowledge of history, architecture, current affairs and more brought a depth to our visit that we certainly could not have achieved using guide books alone."
Why explore Prague with me?
- I've already made over visitors fall in love with Prague.
- I'm a licenced guide who tutors others in an official training program for tour guides.
- I adjust the tour to your individual needs, wishes and interests.
- Feel like seeing or doing something you don't see here? Just let me know.
- I know every inch of Prague and I show you exactly those worth your attention
- I care and I share. Not just facts about Prague, but also my opinions, my personal experience living in Prague, my tips and recommendations.
- I will show you Prague all time favourites you dreamed about seeing with your own eyes.
- I'll share my beloved spots with you some of the off-the-beaten track places.