Best of Prague Tour
Tereza YOU like it
Can you possibly get to know this amazing city in 4 hours? Not really, but it's certainly enough time to fall in love with it. Let me guide you through the process, I've been falling in love with Prague every day since I was born, over and over again.
Prague Castle | Charles Bridge | Old Town Square
What you will see and learn:
As the tour title suggests - you will see the best of Prague. We'll visit the exteriors of the famous Prague Castle with the view over the city that will take your breath away. Once you've had enough pictures I will take you to my favourite part of Prague - the Little Quarter, full of beautiful churches, baroque palaces and lovely beer places, too. Then we will cross the Vltava river over the ancient Charles Bridge and walk around the Old Town to see the Prague astronomical clock, the Old Town Square, and the Jewish Quarter. Our tour will finish in Wenceslas Square, located in the New Town which is not as "new" as the name suggests - it was founded in 1348.
You will learn quite a bit about the Czech history throughout the centuries, both hard facts and interesting bits of information like that one of the greatest Czechs - the emperor Charles IV. was actually a drama queen, why half Europe died because of the piece of buisquit or why are all the old towers black. I will also talk to you about whatever you want to know about the present - how we live, what are habbits are, where are the differences and what we have in common.
This tour is perfect for:
Prague first-time visitors | history enthusiasts | those who seek a perfect private tour tailored to their needs and wishes
A few practical information:
Your hotel in Prague
You pay cash after the tour. I accept EUR and CZK.
No more than 5 miles, which you won't even notice, I promise.
We usually stop for a coffee and perhaps a beer or dinner afterwards to talk some more about whatever you might be interested in.
Depends whether you're a morning person or you prefer to sleep in. I'll adjust.
- a private tour with a certified and experienced local guide who knows Prague inside out and will show you the best places, tell you the most intriguing stories and make sure you enjoy Prague. Just the way you like it.
- an unforgettable 4 hours exploring one of the most beautiful cities in the world
- my personal tips on what to do in Prague, where to eat, have fun or soak up the unique atmosphere.
- pick-up and drop off at your hotel
Why explore Prague with me:
- I've already made over 7000 visitors fall in love with Prague.
- I'm a licenced guide who tutors others in an official training program for tour guides.
- I adjust the tour to your individual needs, wishes and interests.
- Feel like seeing or doing something you don't see here? Just let me know.
- I know every inch of Prague and I show you exactly those worth your attention
- I care and I share. Not just facts about Prague, but also my opinions, my personal experience living in Prague, my tips and recommendations.
- I will show you Prague all time favourites you dreamed about seeing with your own eyes.
- I'll share my beloved spots with you some of the off-the-beaten track places.