Prague in 2 Days Tour
Tereza YOU like it
Two days, two sides of the Vltava River, two so alike yet so different faces of Prague. Let me introduce you to ancient history as well as present live in this mother of cities.
Prague Castle | Charles Bridge | Old Town Square | Jewish Quarter | Breweries
What you will see and learn:
Feel like exploring some interesting attractions in more detail, visit hidden gems known by locals only, and see interiors of the most important sights in Prague? You’re in for a treat!
This tour is a perfect choice if you are planning a 2 and more days in Prague or weekend in Prague, but can also take place within one day.
We’ll explore the left side of the Vltava River, starting at the largest castle complex in the world - famous Prague Castle. We’ll admire the exteriors and interiors of St. Vitus Cathedral - a medieval gothic church from the 14th century, the Old Royal Palace, St George’s Basilica, the Golden Lane and mostly the view over the city that will take your breath away.
Once you've had enough pictures I will take you to my favourite part of Prague - the Little Quarter, full of beautiful churches, baroque palaces and lovely beer places, too.
Second day first takes us to the right side of the Vltava river. We’ll start at the Charles Bridge – an original medieval bridge from the 14th century, then we will explore the Old Town and the famous Prague astronomical clock. We will visit the Jewish part of the city with ancient synagogues and medieval cemetery and walk to the New Town which is actually not as new as the name suggest - it was founded in the 14th century. Our tour ends at the Wenceslas square – a place connected with important historical events, such as the occupation of Prague in 1968 and the Velvet Revolution.
You will learn quite a bit about the Czech history throughout the centuries, both hard facts and interesting bits of information like why are all the old towers black and spiral staircases inside of them go always anti-clockwise, or why we are the least religious nation in the world. I will also talk to you about whatever you want to know about the present - how we live, what our habbits are, where are the differences and what we have in common.
This tour is perfect for:
those who seek a deeper relationship with this amazing city | history and architecture enthusiasts | those who seek a perfect private tour tailored to their needs and wishes
A few practical information:
2 x 4 hours
Your hotel in Prague
You pay cash after the tour. I accept EUR and CZK.
No more than 7 - 8 miles, which you won't even notice, I promise.
We usually stop for a coffee and perhaps a beer or dinner afterwards to talk some more about whatever you might be interested in. f you decide to take the tour within one day, we’ll recharge having lunch in a local restaurant.
Depends whether you're a morning person or you prefer to sleep in. I'll adjust.
- a private tour with a certified and experienced local guide who knows Prague inside out and will show you the best places, tell you the most intriguing stories and make sure you enjoy Prague. Just the way you like it.
- an unforgettable 8 hours exploring one of the most beautiful cities in the world
- my personal tips on what to do in Prague, where to eat, have fun or soak up the unique atmosphere.
- pick-up and drop off at your hotel
Optional extras: Prague Castle – 250 CZK (125 CZK student/senior), Jewish Museum and the Old New Synagogue – 480 CZK or only to the Old New Synagogue - 200 CZK/175 CZK (student), St Nicholas Church – 70 CZK
Why explore Prague with me:
- I've already made over 7000 visitors fall in love with Prague.
- I'm a licenced guide who tutors others in an official training program for tour guides.
- I adjust the tour to your individual needs, wishes and interests.
- Feel like seeing or doing something you don't see here? Just let me know.
- I know every inch of Prague and I show you exactly those worth your attention
- I care and I share. Not just facts about Prague, but also my opinions, my personal experience living in Prague, my tips and recommendations.
- I will show you Prague all time favourites you dreamed about seeing with your own eyes.
- I'll share my beloved spots with you some of the off-the-beaten track places.