Walk and Cook Tour
Tereza YOU like it
Do you prefer exploring new places through sightseeing or through food? Tough one, right? Good news - you don’t have to decide anymore. I’ll show you the best of Prague and teach you to cook some typical Czech meals all in one day. This will be the highlight of your trip to the Czech Republic, I promise.
Prague Castle | Charles Bridge | Old Town Square | Cooking Class
What you will see and learn:
First, we’ll soak up the atmosphere of the most gorgeous city in the world and increase your appetite in the process. We'll visit the exteriors of the famous Prague Castle with the view over the city that will take your breath away. Once you've had enough pictures I will take you to my favorite part of Prague - the Little Quarter, full of beautiful churches, baroque palaces, and lovely beer places, too. Then we will cross the Vltava river over the ancient Charles Bridge and walk around the Old Town to see the Prague astronomical clock, the Old Town Square, and the Jewish Quarter. Our tour will finish in Wenceslas Square, located in the New Town which is not as "new" as the name suggests - it was founded in 1348.
You will learn quite a bit about the Czech history throughout the centuries, both hard facts and interesting bits of information like that one of the greatest Czechs - the emperor Charles IV. was actually a drama queen, why half Europe died because of the piece of biscuit or why are all the old towers black. I will also talk to you about whatever you want to know about the present - how we live, what are habits are, where are the differences and what we have in common.
The delicious part. We visit a local market to shop for the ingredients and then I invite you to my home for some serious hands-on cooking. Actually, it won’t be serious at all - we’ll have a lot of good laughs, I guarantee that.
Apart from a lot of fun, I’ll give you an in-depth experience of Czech cooking and insight into authentic local life. You will learn how to cook traditional Czech dishes, you will prepare 3 meals from scratch and take step-by-step recipes home with you.
You will enjoy a very relaxed atmosphere of my home, authentic Czech food, nice local drinks, and good stories. After cooking we will eat the meals together and informally explore Czech culture, folklore and customs and traditions.
And what will we cook (and eat!)? That’s up to you (and the availability of ingredients). See the menu and choose what you like, we’ll arrange the details together.
This tour is perfect for:
foodies and history enthusiasts | those who seek a perfect private tour tailored to their needs and wishes
A few practical information:
Your hotel in Prague
You pay cash after the tour. I accept EUR and CZK.
No more than 5 miles, which you won't even notice, I promise.
We eat what we cook. And it’s usually a lot.
Depends whether you're a morning person or you prefer to sleep in. I'll adjust.
- a private tour with a certified and experienced local guide who knows Prague inside out and will show you the best places, tell you the most intriguing stories and make sure you enjoy Prague. Just the way you like it.
- an unforgettable 4 hours exploring one of the most beautiful cities in the world
a private hands-on cooking class at my home
3-course dinner we’ve cooked from scratch
- my personal tips on what to do in Prague, where to eat, have fun or soak up the unique atmosphere.
- pick-up and drop off at your hotel
Why explore Prague with me:
- I've already made over 7000 visitors fall in love with Prague.
- I'm a licenced guide who tutors others in an official training program for tour guides.
- I adjust the tour to your individual needs, wishes and interests.
- Feel like seeing or doing something you don't see here? Just let me know.
- I know every inch of Prague and I show you exactly those worth your attention
- I care and I share. Not just facts about Prague, but also my opinions, my personal experience living in Prague, my tips and recommendations.
- I will show you Prague all time favourites you dreamed about seeing with your own eyes.
- I'll share my beloved spots with you some of the off-the-beaten track places.
Sounds awesome! How do I book?
Just send me a message and I will get back to you shortly: